Kick Off 4:00pm
- Stoke have very little in the way of injury problems, with Robert Huth in with a chance of returning.
- Oussama Assaidi remains absent.
- Wilson Palacios could be back in the starting lineup.
- Arsenal could have problems at left-back, with Gibbs out and Nacho Monreal a doubt after being forced off against Sunderland last week.
- Carl Jenkinson could be forced to play out of position on that flank.
- Laurent Koscielny is expected to have recovered in time to start, while Mesut Ozil should return.
|There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Arsenal’s last 7 away games in the Premier League.|
|Arsenal are undefeated in 10 of their last 11 matches in the Premier League.|
|Stoke are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 home matches in the Premier League.|
|Arsenal are undefeated in their last 5 matches against Stoke in all competitions.|
|* Best odds for selected bets are shown|
- The Britannia is something of a bogey ground for Arsenal, who have won only 1 of their last 6 trips there, losing on 3 occasions.
- The last time they won there was over 4 years ago, but they are a much improved outfit now and Stoke are on a terrible run, having won only 1 of their last 10 Premier League games.
- Stoke held Manchester City for 70 minutes last time out, so they will take confidence from that but again are unlikely to have enough to get anything from this game.