Match Preview: Manchester United vs Tottenham
Kick Off 6:30pm
- David Moyes will hope to have Wayne Rooney back after the striker missed the win at Norwich with a groin injury.
- Robin van Persie stands a chance of making his return to action after a thigh injury.
- Danny Welbeck should lead the line though, hoping to continue his good run of form.
- Spurs have Kyle Walker back from suspension and he should start at right-back.
- Tim Sherwood could be tempted into fielding a similar team to that which stormed past Stoke last time out.
- Danny Rose missed that game but could be back in action at Old Trafford.
- Manchester United have won their last 4 games in a row to take them up to sixth in the table and only 3 points off fourth. Only goal difference separates them from Tottenham, though, and they still need another win here.
- Spurs, meanwhile, have bounced back from the hiding they were given by Liverpool with two wins and a draw, and 7 goals scored.
- Spurs won at Old Trafford last season for the first time in years, and will thus have some hope of another victory this time too. However, United seem to be hitting some form, and Spurs have struggled for goals this season, particularly against top teams and that could be the case again here.